To our friends and patrons,
We write to you today to let you know that we are taking the situation with COVID-19 seriously. The safety and health of our staff and our guests is always a top priority, only highlighted by this type of situation. Our business is about community and connections which is why we are exercising an abundance of caution and taking extra steps to ensure we have the safest environment possible. Some steps we are taking:
- – Though we love and appreciate personal interactions with our guests, for the time being, we will not be exchanging hugs or handshakes. However, a fist or elbow bump is always welcome.
- – We have hand sanitizer available on the bar and in the bathrooms. For our karaoke events, sanitizing wipes will be used to clean microphones between each performance. Similar actions will be taken as need for other events.
- – As it is very hard to sanitize games, we will be removing the community games located in the brewery. You are welcome to bring any games you wish into the brewery for your own entertainment.
- – We will be removing the ping pong paddles and balls from the backroom, making them available on request and sanitized between each use.
- – Beginning immediately we are switching from our community seating model, removing our couch and chairs, to table seating only. This will allow us to sanitize spaces more thoroughly between guests. The bar will remain open seating and staff will work to keep this area as sanitary as possible.
- – Our tables will no longer have menus or coasters. Staff will bring these to you when seated.
- – All menus will be sanitized between guests and only new coasters used.
- – High touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized on schedule throughout the day, in addition to deep cleaning on a nightly basis.
- – All brewery tours are being suspended until further notice.
- – Our staff already does an extraordinary job cleaning the environment at the end of each day and we will continue to uphold the highest standards in our space.
- – We use cleaning products that have been certified by the EPA as effective for disinfecting COVID-19.
We hope these steps bring you some comfort and assurance of our effort to keep you healthy. Similarly, we ask all of our patrons to be extra responsible as well. If you are even slightly ill or worried about being in contact with someone who is then please exercise the same caution and avoid coming to the brewery.
We believe during these challenging times that relaxing with friends and a beer is an important social and mental activity, and we believe it’s incumbent upon us to continue to provide this to our friends in the safest way possible. Our staff is going above and beyond all recommendations to ensure the health and safety of everyone we engage with on a daily basis.
We hope that you find comfort in our efforts. We intend to continue operations on our normal schedule, including all upcoming events, and invite you to come and visit.
David and Elizabeth Brown